Originally built in the 1940s and used as a Family Services Center and Orange County Vocational Education site, the Hall is a unique space for your special event. The St. Isidore Historical Plaza Hall was refurbished in 2008 with new walls, paint, flooring, A/C and heating, and even plumbing. It’s large and bright, featuring hardwood floors, a full kitchen, bathrooms and access to a beautiful outdoor patio.
Site Specifics: Maximum Capacity is 200
- Full Kitchen (Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Commercial Sinks, Two Coffee Pots)
- Men’s and Women’s Restrooms (Women’s Restroom shown above right)
- Sixteen 8-ft Long Tables
- 150 Chairs
- Fountain (turned on upon request)
- 11 Picnic Tables
- If alcohol is served, security must be present.
- One security person for each increment of 80 guests.
- Barbeques can be placed on patio
Items Not Permitted:
- Bounce Houses are not permitted
- Selling of food and/or alcohol is not permitted