Contact St. Isidore Historical Plaza
St. Isidore Historical Plaza
10961 Reagan Street
P.O. Box 1434
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
St. Isidore Historical Plaza is a non-profit 501(c) organization aimed at restoring, preserving and protecting St. Isidore Historical Plaza for the enrichment of the community throughout future generations. St. Isidore Chapel is the oldest public building in Los Alamitos, built in 1926 by members of the community. It served the community as a Catholic church through 1999 when it was closed – never again to be a Catholic church. The St. Isidore Historical Plaza organization is raising money to save this landmark. We plan to restore and preserve it, making it the Historical Heart of the City for celebrations, community events, programs and services, and education. The Chapel will serve as a non-denominational chapel for use for weddings, memorials and spiritual solace. Once restored, the intent is to gift the property (land, buildings and chapel) to the City of Los Alamitos to be used as a park and community center.